GT have developed a kids bike that has narrower cranks, proper gearing and improved body positioning. All with the benefits of optimizing pedaling, balance and speed right from the start. The bikes work for kids of all ages so there is no more “growing into it” anymore.
Stomper Ace 20″
- FRAME: 20″ GT LegitFit Design, Alloy w/ Replaceable Hanger
GT Hi-Ten Steel, 1-1/8″ Threadless Steerer.
- RIMS: Double wall, w/ Machined Sidewall, 28h.
- PEDALS: GT Flat Pedal, Resin.
- CRANKS: Prowheel, Pro-V30, 110mm length, 30T
Cartridge, square taper.
- CHAIN: KMC Z51, 7-speed.
- REAR COGS: Shimano TZ500, 14-28, 7-speed FW.
- REAR DERAILUER: Shimano Tourney.
- SHIFTER: Shimano Revo Twist Shifter For Small Hands, SL-RS36, 7-speed.
- HANDLE BARS: Alloy Riser bar, 30mm rise, 580mm width.
- BRAKES: Disc brake, cable actuated.
- TYRES: Kenda Small Block Eight, 20 x 2.1″
- SIZE: Ages 7-9, 122-135cm