The Troy Lee Designs D3 Fiberlite Helmet gives you maximal protection and the race-proven aerodynamics, comfort and ventilation seen in the top-tier D3 Carbon, but at a lower price point.
Constructed from a lightweight fibreglass shell with wind-tunnel tested aerodynamic properties and a super-efficient ventilation system bred from world-class race experience, the D3 Fiberlite is perfect if you’re looking for a helmet that meets the demands of professional racing, but without the price tag attached to the top of the line D3 Carbon model.
As with every helmet that TLD produce, the D3 Fiberlite has been manufactured primarily because it improves upon the protection offered by its predecessors. Extensive research, testing and refinement have resulted in a helmet that offers you unequalled protection on the bike. Meticulous design ensures that you can be confident on the trails, tracks or wherever you choose to ride, day in, day out.
Beyond the superior safety offered by the D3 Fiberlite, clever construction ensures lasting comfort through a combination of dedicated, interchangeable and fully washable TLD cheek pads, and a ventilation system consisting of 20 high-flow intake ports and six outflow vents.
The striking designs and colourways available reflect TLD’s prestigious reputation as one of the most playful and graphic-savvy brands on the market. Immediately recognisable and inextricably linked with the history of mountain biking and motocross, these designs convey a deep appreciation for two-wheeled innovation.
If you’re looking for a fully ride-optimised helmet that will not only last but turn heads on the trails, this is a truly sound investment.
- Lightweight fibreglass shell construction
- Wind-tunnel-tested, aerodynamic shell design
- 20 high-flow intake and six exhaust ports for maximum ventilation
- Incremental sizing for greater range of fitment
- Removable, washable padded liner with Coolmax™ and Dri-lex™ moisture wicking materials
- Contoured 3D cheek pads
- Purpose-built internal cavities for audio integration
- Highly Durable stainless-steel chinstrap D-rings
- Includes TLD drawstring helmet sock
- Exceeds bicycle certifications: ASTM F1952-15, ASTM F2032-15
- Not intended for use with motorized vehicles
There are no reviews yet.