BLUNT ONE COMPLETE S3One Series Three.
These Complete scooters have been built up from high level durable pro scooter parts, and perfectly constructed for the budding young beginner scooter rider. Whether you are cruising along the pavement or getting ready to roll in the skatepark, this beginner complete is best suited to progress into the more advanced rider. Suitable as the best pro scooter for boys age 5-9.
Want vibrant colours? Lucky for you the range has a wide selection of bright, two tone colours made with high quality powdered coating.
Deck is made from 6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminium 480mm/19” Long 120mm/4.75” wide the perfect dimensions for the kids to kick around on.
Bars are 580mm/21.65” high and 20.5” wide constructed with 4130 Chromoly steel wrapped in soft and durable TPR handgrips.
The clamp that securely combines the bars to the base is a Two bolt Alu clamp using high tensile steel 6mm hex bolts.
Our chromoly steel COLT forks use an industry standard Internal Headset compression system rolling on 110mm x 24mm wide S3 wheels gripping the ground with high grade 86a Polyurethane .
The Series Three also features our Nylon brake system and Front and Rear Nylon inserts straight from our PRO LEVEL Completes. With the our focus on utmost safety for the young rider.
Pick ONE up today you wont be disappointed!
- ONE Series 3
- The ONE Series three comes in 6 Two Tone colour ways Teal/Black, Black/Pink, Black/Red, Pink/Teal, Purple/Teal and Green/Orange. Perfect for the young shredder!
- 6 Series Alu One deck | angle 82.5° |width 120mm/4.75″ | length 480mm/19″ |Bolt on Nylon Brake system
- High Tensile Steel COLT IHC fork.
- Chromoloy bars 550mm/21.65″ high x 520mm/20.5″ wide
- Two Tone TPR hand grips 160mm long with nylon bar ends
- 2 bolt Alu Clamp- 6mm bolts
- Fully sealed integrated headset
- 110 mm x 24mm S3 wheels 86A PU- ABEC 9 bearings
- High quality grip tape
- Nylon front plate and rear inserts
- Weight 3.6kgs/ 7.9 pounds
- Total Height: 790mm/31.1”
- Total Length: 650mm/25.6”
- Foot Space: 350mm/13.8”