The trail beckons with the all-new Youth A1 helmet from Troy Lee Designs. Ready to conquer any ride, the A1 leads the way with 16 large air vents and the innovative MIPS® system to go along with its EPS liner for outstanding impact protection.
With all-mountain performance and safety in a youth specific shell size, the A1 goes where no youth mountain bike helmet has gone before.
MIPS stands for Multi-directional Impact Protection System, it is a revolutionary technology that lets the helmet slide relative to the head, adding more protection against rotational violence to the brain caused by angled impacts.
- Industry leading designs and safety in a youth specific size
- MIPS Multi-Directional Impact Protection System for industry leading protection against angled impacts
- EPS impact liner maximizes impact protection while minimizing weight
- Aerospace filament-reinforced shell
- Innovative break-away visor screws help reduce the likelihood snagging during a crash
- 16 port hi-flow cooling system both pulls and pushes air for maximum ventilation
- Ultra-plush quick-dry comfort liner is both removable and washable for long-term comfort
- Adjustable, cam-lock strap dividers allow customized for different head shapes and riding styles
- 3 year warranty
- CPSC 1203, CE EN 107B, AS/NZS 2063 certified